ConSol Partners Pre-Sales Consultant in France
ConSol Partners’ client is a well-established, global, privately held Big Data Vendor leading the way in Business Intelligence and Analytics and are currently looking to expand their sales team based in the Paris area. The client has a strong database of existing clients and are actively bringing on new business across EMEA.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant your goal is to assist in any technical sales activities across the assigned territory of (France + BeLux) in order to help the organization to achieve its goals by supporting products and services in a consultative manner. The selected Pre Sales Consultant will deliver business value arguments and in-depth technical knowledge in pre-sales situations and cover a wide range of activity prior to the sale to a potential client.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Respond to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and PoCs as well as product demonstrations and other various pre-sales activities.
- Align prospect needs with products to technically qualify a sale.
- Develop solutions using a detailed platform to address client specific needs.
- Proficient at install and navigating of software.
- Work with Business Development Manager in anchoring new accounts and conducting and participating in BI Solution Assessments and BI Health Check-ups.
- 5+ years data processing, Information Technology or BI experience.
- Programming or design experience using web-based technologies.
- Knowledge of database management systems and/or file structures.
- Knowledge of server architecture.
- Minimum 2 years in a technical salespre-sales role engaged in customer facing pre-sales activity.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Salary: Highly Competitive
Consultant: Toni Jenkins