ConSol Partners Junior/Pre-Sales in France
- OTT and IP software solutions Front-runner for VOD (video on demand) and live television
- Provide innovative technologies which allows viewers to watch anywhere and everywhere and and on every screen
- Used in many public and private companies as well as markets such as tier 1 and tier 2 telecommunications and broadcasting
- Multiple offices globally
- Responsible for answering RfPs, where presales engineer’s contribution is expected to be up to 80%. You will also collect the contributions from the other departments of the company such as Product Management, Operations, Professional Services, and Logistics.
- Tech Qual: responsible for the technical qualification features of a project, also a support to the sales in order to check the business qualification and the account winning strategy.
- Organize, define, supervise, and conclude demo/trials/POC.
- Contribute in customer meetings, where the responsibility will be presenting the planned solution, and demonstrate the value proposition of the proposal.
This position includes a lot of collaboration with Reseller sales team and the other engineers. There is a high degree of knowledge sharing, documentation exchange, and knowledge transfer to and from the colleagues. The presales engineer may work on multiple projects partnering with different sales people.
- Well experienced in customer facing, such as pre sales, solution architect and project management
- Fluent in English & French.
- Recent experience in Video Industry is preferred.
- Happy to travel once/twice a month
Consultant: Toni Jenkins