RELX Group CDD 6 mois - Chef de Projet Système d'Information et Données Sensibles H/F - LexisNexis France, Région de Paris, France H/F in France
CDD 6 mois - Chef de Projet Système d'Information et Données Sensibles H/F - LexisNexis France, Région de Paris, France H/F
The Project Manager provides a regional lead to support the Global Project Manager on the Data Protection project team and is directly responsible for the delivery of assigned projects within acceptable time frames and quality standards. The Project Manager will manage all phases of the project as assigned by the Global PM for the Data Protection project. This position exists to project-manage cross-functional teams by working closely with all aspects of the company to implement the project: Market Vertical, Product Manager, Engineering, Testing, Legal, and more.
Experience and Education
• 3+ years of PMO experience
• Experience in Compliance field – preferred, bachelor’s degree in technology, finance, business, or equivalent experience required
• Project governance certification (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, etc.) required
• Manage the project as delegated by the Global PM for Data Protection.
• Define key performance parameters and create regular variance reports to track progress.
• Perform data analysis relevant to project tasks.
• Analyze, define, and document complex requirements and business processes.
• Develop complex systems specifications, process flow, and conversion strategies.
• Create complex technical and functional user documentation.
• Schedule and facilitate project review meetings for the purpose of updating status.
• Escalate complex issues and decisions to Global PM project lead.
• Maintain ownership of and accountability for the project schedule.
• Effectively communicate project status — including schedule variances and mitigation options.
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Solid project management skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Understanding of corporate/public regulations.
• Data analysis skills.
• Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
• Experience using MS Project, MS Office, and MS Visio.
• PMI certification — required or equivalent certification.
• Good presentation skills — ability to effectively present status and issues to Project Owner and Business Unit Portfolio Leaders.
• Solid written and oral communication skills in english required.
• Experience coordinating team work flow in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Experience partnering with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts.
• A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives.
• Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities