Continental Corporation Product Sales Manager BU S&A (h/f) in Toulouse, France
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Auto req ID 67012BR
Job Title Product Sales Manager BU S&A (h/f)
Posting Location Toulouse
AREA OF ACTIVITIES
Division Powertrain, BU Sensors & Actuators, SubSegment Mechatronic Sensor Modules with products such as Contactless Position and Car Access Sensors which are sold to OEMs, Tier 1s and other Continental Business Units worldwide
• Achieve long and short term sales targets for the SubSegment. Acquisition of new projects by early recognition of market needs and upcoming RFQs. Coordinate and determine price/quote strategy for global RFQ's of the designated customers which have been received directly from the customer or sent to one of the SubSegment's worldwide locations.
• Create quotations for new business and ongoing customer change requests, followup with customers / AM's and negotiate prices/conditions.
• Provide inputs on acquisition topics to the worldwide sales team, gets feedback and coordinates activities and information flow.
• Coaches Sales colleagues that are supporting the SubSegment acquisitions. In charge of Worldwide Sales Development for one product line in the Mechatronic Sensor Modules subsegment.
• Define, create and maintain uptodate knowledge of relevant customers and their requirements, competitors, market share, future potential technologies and condenses this into a marketing and product concept with derived marketing and communication strategy.
• Responsible for the 5 year sales plan of the SubSegment for the dedicated customers. Ensures the sales plan is continuously up to date by crosschecking data coming from BU's logistics / AM's / Regional Sales team / customers. Responsible for Sales plan and sales budget
• In charge of monthly reporting for subsegment activities: claims, productivity, key customer meetings, customer visits.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION :
Studies : Engineering degree
Level of Experience : at least 8 years in the automotive industry
• Contractual law knowledge is desired
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Team spirit
• Deal with a multi cultural environment
Languages : French : expert, English : expert, German would be beneficial
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.