Continental Corporation Manufacturing process specialist Back end Technologies (h/f) in Toulouse, France
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Auto req ID 67187BR
Job Title Manufacturing process specialist Back end Technologies (h/f)
Posting Location Toulouse
• Manufacturing technology releases(new and existing), implementation on new product, process release data files creation
• Support R&D teams for an optimum manufacturability of new products according to manufacturing design guidelines, design for manufacturing reviews
• Creation and improvement of manufacturing design guidelines(DGL, CN, TST…standards)
• Manufacturing process parameters set up, optimisation, experiments and laboratory analysis
• Equipment procurement support(specification, design, implementation)
• Manufacturing support during production ramp up of equipments
• Technical problem solving in the field of mechanical assemblies and materials
• Worldwide working group(Technet) involvement
• Public funding project data files preparation
Job Requirements n/a
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.