Google Technical Specialist, Strategic Partnerships, Google Technical Services Ads in Paris, France
The Google Technical Services Ads team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
You are a technical consultant with the dual role of being both client-facing and driving innovation from the back-end. You will lead and execute projects supporting clients who use DoubleClick display products, i.e. DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Rich Media. These projects will include technical assistance on business pitches, product implementations, data integrations and custom solutions. With truly entrepreneurial spirit, you will work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams. You'll help customers with product configuration and business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of DoubleClick products to provide best-in-class solutions.
We are a team of technical experts who share a passion for managing relationships, specifically cross-functionally and with our clients to provide world-class client service. We have a high technical aptitude and in-depth industry knowledge to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios.
As the technical, functional and industry expert, you will meet and exceed the client's expectations by proactively providing them with solutions that will have a big impact on their business on an ongoing basis. Activities will include: accelerate feature adoption, accelerating cross product usage, run workshops and product audits.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Support and partner with Sales in order to provide functional technical and functional needs assessments for prospective clients.
- Create a smooth and easy cross product on-boarding experience for the client, ensuring excellent service and consulting to assure a future proof setup of their advertising infrastructure (this can include workshops with multiple agencies, partners and advertiser stakeholders to surface and match business needs with the platform's functionality, training plans, tag and reporting implementation consultancy and implementation project management).
- Maintain relationships with DoubleClick's biggest agency, advertiser, and trading desk clients providing high-touch, solutions-oriented service from a technical and functional perspective.
- Manage reactive client issues sent to Technical Services Associate teams and act as a point of escalation when support teams need assistance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Project Management experience and experience working in a client-facing technical service environment.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the online advertising industry.
- Proven experience of drafting and implementing complex technical (ads) multi-market infrastructure to allow and optimize data integration.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Quickly grasp technical concepts, tailor them for non-technical audiences and present confidently
- Self-starter, able to work flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.