Google Security Manager in Paris, France
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Brussels, Belgium; Paris, France
From keeping Googler’s safe and secure to managing disruptive events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the pillars of Google’s Global Security and Resiliency Services (GSRS) team. As a member of GSRS you will help develop a culture where safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of Google, including the creative process. You will help us continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop best in class programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
As a Security Manager, you will coordinate with and assist the Regional Security Operations Manager on physical security and safety matters. These matters include but are not limited to guard force management, security response and services, access control, CCTV systems, investigations, risk/threat assessments, executive protection, event security and safety.
Just as Google products always focus on the user, Google offices focus on the Googler. From state-of-the-art green construction projects to maintaining our resident T. Rex skeleton (named Stan), the Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Googlers feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Google a great place to come to work everyday.
- Assist with implementing performance of corporate safety and security standards, policies and practices; daily operations of security and safety vendors providing services, life-safety systems, training, drills, ergonomics, investigations and risk assessment.
- Liaise with Emergency Services such as law enforcement and the Fire Service, as they relate to daily operations.
- Assist in crisis management.
- Provide security/risk advice and guidance to site leadership.
- Be responsible for security operations in France and Belgium and regionally in support of the EMEA GSRS team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in corporate security and safety, intelligence or counterterrorism programs.
- Experience implementing investigative tactics including interviewing and documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of physical security, security management, risk management, incident handling, crisis management, investigations, information security, amongst other disciplines.
- High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Excellent problem solving skills and essential attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral plus excellent inter-personal skills to work with varied stakeholders across organizational levels.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.