SAP Internship: COO & Communication office Support (M/F) Job in Paris, France
Requisition ID: 153047
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
France COO supports GCO and our customers to be successful. COO drives the run simple journey for France with the following objectives: Get the fundamentals right, master innovation, customer obsession. France COO uses a programmatic approach to achieve these objectives. The intern will support the COO department and Communication to fulfill these objectives
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Actively support administrative tasks in the COO office and communication department
• Assisting in the smooth running of the daily operations
• Support different initiatives such as demand generation, sales strategy…
• Take charge of the professional writing, editing, polishing, and proofread of articles/emails for internal communications with rough input
• Diverse projects in the fields of advertising, branding and sponsorship
• Supporting the localization and adaptation of global marketing materials
• Development and implementation of communication activities
• Be involved in the design and content management of employee Newsletter, Corporate Intranet, internal Wiki, Employee Community, and etc.
• Assist in organizing the internal employee activities, events and other programs
• Support the overall design and execution of internal communication strategy and plan
• Support COO in terms of data quality, information research…
• Clearing of data in CRM including the update of existing information and addition of new companies and new contacts
• COO lead management project – drive lead management project within COO and its different departments
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
• Bachelor´s Degree cycle
• French & English: Fluent (both written and oral)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.