Google Account Manager, Google Cloud Platform in Paris, France
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will provide sales management excellence in the Google Cloud division, strategizing with sales partners to drive business growth. You will work directly with customers, coordinate internal resources, and construct successful business-aligned strategies at account and territory level.
You're a confident and polished leader who is also capable of investigating fine details to solve issues affecting account satisfaction, while also comfortable meeting and negotiating with customers to cultivate relationships. Most of all, you have a commitment to delivering on the Google Cloud promise to customers by providing them with the best possible experience and expected IT and Business benefits.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with a set of strategic accounts. Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
- Build and implement strategies to drive business growth.
- Develop strategic agreements, leveraging the partner ecosystem.
- Engage and coordinate internal groups as well as partners to meet transformation goals for key stakeholders.
- Increase the level of visibility of these accounts in the market.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience..
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Frontline sales experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and belief in, the entire suite of Google Cloud products.
- Understanding of cloud computing customer business drivers.
- Professional and positive team player.
- Ability to isolate issues and gather necessary resources to meet customer needs. Effective pitching and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.