LEGO Systems, Inc. Account Manager France – 5 months in Paris, France
Account Manager France – 5 months:
Location: France, Paris
Posted Date: 06/15/2017
Job ID: FR92
Category: Key Account Management
Are you a professional who is energized by a dynamic sales environment, and are you looking for an opportunity to use all your sales skills and develop them further?
Would you like to help develop our customer strategy and make an impact during this temporary assignment of 5 months? Then join the LEGO Group to demonstrate the breadth of your commercial skills in a global, renowned organization.
Your tasks will include:
As an Account Manager, you operate on both a strategic as well as tactical and operational level. Your key objective is to further develop the joint business and partnership with key customers in France. To do so, you utilize a strong customer focus and an insight-driven approach to identify and create new opportunities and value for both the LEGO Group and our retail partners. Moreover, you:
• Develop and implement customer strategy and activation plans across France
• Pro-actively identify new commercial opportunities with support from functional experts within trade and customer marketing
• Are responsible for customer sales with a strong focus on in-store excellence
• Contribute to build the LEGO® Brand through highly engaging activities with your key customers
• Lead the year-end-agreement with your customer
Challenges and Opportunities
Based in Paris, you join a team of dedicated and customer-oriented colleagues. We collaborate to maximize the potential of the French online retailers and we build the LEGO Brand through engaging in-store experiences.
At the LEGO Group, you join a truly global company, where you will be exposed to different cultures and a vast number of internal and external stakeholders. In our supportive team culture, we will encourage you to share your ideas to make a real impact. Here, you have the opportunity to develop a deep international business understanding, while you make decisions on the way to inspiring the builders of tomorrow.
Do you have what it takes?
In this role, you succeed, because you are able to build, drive and sustain a long lasting relationship based on strategic considerations reaching 3-5 years into the future, taking the growth of e-commerce into consideration. In order to be successful, you:
• Hold a MSc. in Economics, Business Administration or similar combined with min. 3 years of experience in a relevant position and relevant area, e.g. Assistant Account Manager, preferably in a FMCG related area, and a strong business understanding of the French market
• Have a talent for negotiations and a strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills
• Possess outstanding collaboration skills to yield support both externally and internally and make commercial ideas and plans come alive
• Have excellent communication skills, speak and write English and French fluently
Bringing it to life
“This is your chance to work in a professional and ambitious team where you can truly add value to the LEGO Story whilst developing yourself,” says Arnaud, Sr. Key Account Manager.
Join the global LEGO Family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application in English - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
This position was posted 02-06-2017 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.