SAP Apprenticeship: Prediction of Cloud Services M/F Job in Mougins, France
Requisition ID: 152140
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
SAP Cloud Platform is the enterprise platform-as-a-service with comprehensive application development services and capabilities. It enables customers to achieve business agility, create a truly integrated and optimized enterprise, and accelerate digital transformation across the business – all without the requirement of maintaining or investing in on-premises infrastructure.
By using SAP Leonardo to augment and automate processes, we can build more intelligent applications and develop solutions to power new business models.
With Machine Learning , we build intelligent and scalable models to predict and optimize services delivered to our Customers and Partners, based on SAP Cloud applications and for Hybrid solutions, using algorithms that learn more every time they run.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand the set of tools integrated in SAP Leonardo’s portfolio
• Discover Machine Learning, understand the underlying algorithm, build a valid data model
• Develop SAPUI5 (HTML5) applications following UI Design recommendation (FIORI)
• Create different OData Services/Models to access data stored in SAP HANA
• Work closely with the development team, the quality assurance team, and the product owner
• Benefit from the full support of your tutor who is a development expert :)
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
• Discover SAP Leonardo, the digital Renaissance toolbox created by SAP
• Great experience working within a development team in SAP DBS (Digital Business Services) and many opportunities to discover the different support tools DBS Organization offers to customers
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START YOUR APPRENTICESHIP WITH US?
• You’re a student studying computer science or engineering (or equivalent studies)
• You’re looking for an apprenticeship for at least 1 year (but if you can stay for 2 years, we’ll happily have you for 2 years!) begging in September/October
• Your school offers you the possibility to sign a contrat d’apprentissage or contrat de professionalisation
• Your French and English is fluent (both written and spoken)
• You’re ready to start an adventure with SAP! :)
Bring everything you are – become everything you want!
Just one click here and you can see what your future office looks like.
Just one click on “ Apply ” and you can see what innovation looks like.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.