APL HR Business Partner - Supply Chain & Logistics (M/F) in Marseille, France
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the Group employs 29,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.
As part of the Group's CMA CGM Logistics & Supply Chain Division, you support the expansion of the agency network (67 subsidiaries, 2,100 people) and participate in the development of the activity.
As part of the Division’s structuring and in anticipation of its rapid growth and potential acquisitions, we wish to integrate an HRM who will primary be in charge of the following missions and projects:
• Steering and supporting the international recruitment (gather and formalize the needs, write job descriptions, publish job advertisements and select recruitment firms if necessary);
• Ensuring a vivid communication within your network in order to reinforce the group’s common culture by identifying the HR information to be spread;
• Participation in the definition and deployment of HR procedures for the Logistics & Supply Chain Entities, as well as the management of KPIs to ensure compliance with the Group’s guidelines
• Implementation of an HR reporting tool for the Logistics & Supply Chain Division
• Taking part in HR projects that are in progress under your scope (skills matrix, talent swap, development of dedicated training tools ...)
Profile and Skills
Fluency in English is imperative in order to be able to interact with your network and write work documents.
During a previous experience in the same type of position, you have demonstrated strong relational qualities that will allow you to exchange easily with both, operational and managers.
You master the techniques of communication using social networks and have an interest in Employer Brand related issues.
You are attracted by missions of formalization and modeling, the factors of success for reporting linked missions.
You are used to evolving within a context of constant evolution and appreciate the team work in a dynamic and positive environment.
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure